Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mills Park






























Sunday Sydney and I met up with both of my sisters with their children at Mills park. I took Sydney before to the park and she didn't have too much fun (she would cry every time we would put her on something). This time the weather was perfect and she took off running from the time we got there. It's so nice going anywhere with me sisters kids because they want to "take care of Sydney". They followed her around everywhere wanting her to try this and get on that with them. I'm sure its hard for Sydney to get so much attention! Her favorite part of the park is the swing. She also like to go down the slide. She actually will just go down by herself. Big change from the last park experience. I love this stage in her life, but yet I say that about every stage she has.
Oh yea what do yal think about those pigtails? LOL I thought it was funny!







1 comment:

  1. Love those pigtails!!! She is getting so big. We need to get Parker and Sydney together at a park! That one looks so fun!!

    ReplyDelete