Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sydney's first haircut!!





































I have been contemplating on whether I should get Sydney's haircut. I don't want her to have bangs and want her hair to grow out BUT the ends look like a firecracker went off!! I never really knew why people took "the first cut" so serious until someone told me "well its because its the hair they were born with". Then all of a sudden I didn't want to cut Sydney's hair either!! Needless to say last night we went to Stephen's mom beauty shop and got her first little haircut. She did great (probably because it was Nana). She just sat there in the chair like a big girl. She would turn around every now and then to she what she was doing but other than that she was a sweet little angel.








1 comment:

  1. at least her p---y won't have hair for awhile, I like my p---y bald

    ReplyDelete