Thursday, March 19, 2009

Relaxing in the sun!





























Yesterday was sooooo beautiful. Sydney had her 15 month check up and everything looked great except her wt. She only weighs 20lbs 3Oz's. She is in the 15%. So we will go back in 4 weeks to re-check her weight. She also had to get two shots unfortunately. I have never been a mom that cries when she gets her shots but yesterday was HARD! When they stuck her for the first time she grabbed at the needle and it freaked me out because she has never done this before so I had to grab her arms and restrain her. I felt so bad after we left that I took her over to Toys R Us. LOL!!! I know I'm silly but I think she needed a reward and me an outlet for what we BOTH had been through!!! ha ha. We bought a little slide for her to learn to climb up and slide down and we also got an Elmo kite. Here are some pictures of our afternoon after she woke up from her FOUR hour nap!!!
O yea and it was her first day to wear shorts for this year. I thought she was adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment