Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Late St.patricks Day and Wye Mtn.
































































































































































































Hey guys! This week has been nonstop for us so I'm going to wish you a late St.Patricks day and pictures of Wye Mtn. from Wednesday.

For some reason Sydney for the first time got car sick on the way to Wye Mtn. It was crazy because Stephen had just turned around and asked Sydney if she was okay and then next second she was hurling!!! If you know my husband it was entertaining to say the least to watch his reaction. Although I did feel bad for Sydney too for getting sick I had to laugh a little at Stephen.

Once we got there and changed clothes we had a great time. We went with Dennis, Kali and Parker. My sister thought the flowers would be dead due to the frost last week but luckily for us there were plenty of beautiful daffodils!!!
Here are some fun pictures from our St.Patricks Day parade at my moms daycare and from Wye mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment