Thursday, July 9, 2009

Girls ONLY!!!

Last night a group of girls I work with went out to say goodbye to two girls that are leaving to go to Texas to go to CRNA school. We went to On the Border to eat and have a few drinks. I rarely drink so I took this picture so I could prove that I actually finished my drink!
Holly G., Michalee(one of the girls leaving) and me!

Kristen and I. Kristen is also going away to school. I look so white compared to her!!!

This is another group shot. We decided to go outside after we ate and hang out some more. After we left On the Border we decided to go watch a movie. We saw The Proposal. It was so nice to go and do whatever I wanted without having to worry about Sydney! I think I need to start having a scheduled girls night out more often!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment