Wednesday, June 24, 2009

First Craft

Today I watched my sisters two youngest kids while she took Alexis to the dentist. They had a great time playing together. After my sister got back and we had lunchand then we had craft time. We made tambourines!! We used paper plates (decorate how you want), tape, stapler, and Cheerios to fill between the paper plates. Sydney has really started to color and enjoyed coloring on the paper plates. Reagan finished coloring her plates first and we started to put Cheerios out on her plates and Sydney started to sneak Cheerios off her plates!!! Girl loves to snack!! After we all finished our projects they loved shaking them to make noise and I told my sister have fun on the way home with THREE tambourines!!! haha.




































No comments:

Post a Comment