Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Everything that is FUN!!

Sydney just turned 18 months and loves to be outside!!!

She loves it when you count to three and yell GO!!!!






Sunday, Nana and Papa (Self) bought Sydney a new swimming pool!! She took a nap while Stephen and I got it ready for her. This is Sydney when she first saw her pool!




The pool even has a slide. The water was really cold and I don't think she wanted to go but of course Stephen sent her down anyway!!





WOW.....that water is cold!!!


Everytime we spend time outside, Sydney waves bye bye to everyone passing by!












Day dreaming!





This was the first time EVER that Sydney "smiled" when I asked her to for a picture!!! I love the little face she is giving!!! TOO funny









The second smile was much cuter!!! Does she come with a straw because I would sure like to drink her up!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment