Wednesday, April 27, 2011

earrings??

I wanted to write this down so I wouldnt forget. Sunday night (Easter April 24, 2011) Nina handed Sydney a pair of white bunny earrings. Sydney came into the living room and told me that she was going to get her ears pierced this saturday. WHAT? where did this come from?

I took her today to look at earrings and show her the "gun" and talk about what will happen. She acted like it was no big deal.....lets do this! Up until now when I would ask her about getting her ears pierced she would automatically say NO. She is fully aware of the process because she keeps repeating that she will get her ears pierced and its going to hurt.

So this weekend with daddys help we will take her to get her ears pierced!!! EEKK.

Momma is going cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment