Thursday, July 15, 2010

Gymnastic Star

On June 8, 2010 Sydney started taking Mommy and me gymnastics classes at Leah's Gymnastics. This was the first time she has been involved with a structured class. It was an adjustment to wait our turn and follow the instruction of the teachers but she looks forward to Tuesdays all week.These pictures are from our first day in gymnastics. I did gymnastics when I was in elementary school and so I thought this would be a fun thing that we could do together.Sydney with Ms. Olivia
This is her little gym class. Taylor, Audry, Lucy, Sydney B, and Sydney.

Sydney with Ms. Olivia practicing a front roll on the cheese wedge.Stopping to pose for momma! I was so excited for her! We have been going to gymnastics for a month now and this past Tuesday she was able to pull her legs up to the bar and hold on all by herself! I was so surprised!! I'm so proud of you Sydney!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment