Sunday, January 10, 2010

True fashion

In true fashion I am late for our Christmas post. Better late than never! This is our Christmas tree. It's the last year we will have this tree because I broke the stem of it when we were taking it down. I can't say that I'm said because now I can get a pre-lit tree next year!
Because of our schedules we decided to do our Christmas on Christmas Eve. This is what the house looked like after Santa came. Sydney's two big items were a tent and a kitchen.
Sydney LOVED her kitchen!!! She didn't want to open anything else because she wanted to play with her kitchen. She loves to feed us and cooks for us all the time! It's funny how kids know how to imagine they are cooking and play with pretend food. She says EAT.EAT. when she wants us to go to her room to play kitchen.

She thought her tent was really cool. It was a ball area in the middle tent. She Christmas though she really hasn't played with it as much as I thought she would and it's huge! I didn't realize when I ordered the tent how big it really was. It maybe will go up in the next few weeks if she doesn't play with it more since its in the corner of our living room!


Sydney with all of her Christmas gifts from momma and daddy! She got way too much this year. I was cutting back on what she got this year but when I started to pull everything I had bought over the past few months she ended up getting more this year then last year.

One last thing Santa brought her one thing you may or may not have noticed. She woke up with pink eye on Christmas Eve. You can really tell in some of the pictures.
I still have two more Christmas to post




No comments:

Post a Comment