Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween 2009

This Halloween post is late because as soon as Halloween was over we started working on getting thing together for our Branson trip. On Halloween night we went to East Union Baptist Church to there fall fest. After the fall fest we went to another local church and truck or treated. We finished the night with trick or treating in a east end neighborhood. We were exhausted by the end of the night. This year Sydney really enjoyed participating in all the activities. She was a pink "friendly" monster for Halloween.

We tried to get a group shot of the cousins. Brooke didn't want to get in the pic and Lauren had already ran off with one of her friends. Sydney was not diggin Jack's mask to his costume!

Sydney with the dum dum tree! After she picked one I turned around to go to the next game and I looked and she wasn't there. She was still at the dum dum tree picking suckers! ha
What do I win?

Getting down in the jump house.
Attempt at a family pic on Halloween night. Sydney always has another agenda.


Sydney loved riding the "ho ho".

I lost Stephen and Sydney half way through the fall fest and looked everywhere for them. This is where I finally found them riding this train. I laughed so hard! Stephen looks like he barely fits in the barrel.
Let's see what I have in here.
This was at the trunk or treat.
Can I eat this now?
Target game at the trunk or treat.




































No comments:

Post a Comment