Tuesday, August 25, 2009

8th Anniversary

Today is our 8th wedding anniversary. Stephen and I met while I was a senior in high school. It was only by chance that we met. I decided to pull over when a guy waved me down at Sonic. After that night Stephen continued to pursue me. Thankfully I realized what a great catch he was. We have been together a totally of ten years together. We have grown up together. Odds are against people who marry young ( I had just turned 20 when we got married) but we knew we were meant to be together after a couple short months together.

We now have a sweet little girl who is 20 months old who keeps us entertained and makes us laugh everyday. I love it how she hears the door handle moving in the afternoon and she takes off because she knows her daddy is home. I love our life together. I love my husband and I can't wait to have many more years together!

No comments:

Post a Comment