Friday, May 8, 2009

28th birthday

May 2 was my 28th birthday. My immediate family has a tradition of going out to eat for birthday person. This year I wanted to try something different. I get tired of eating at the same restaurants so after researching online I decided to try Bonefish Grill. I was not disappointed, the food was great. The service was awesome as well. We had two servers since we had 14 people with us.
Outside Bonefish before we ate our yummy meal.

My view from the table. Of course I was at the head of the table. This is everyone deciding what they want to eat.

Alexis calls Sydney her baby. It's always a fight to see who is going to sit next to Sydney.

My oldest sister, Missy and her family.


Mom and Dad

Sydney loves the garlic mashed potatoes!! More please.


Birthday brownie cake with ice cream! YUMMY.


Bonefish gave me chocolates for my birthday, I thought that was a cool treat.











1 comment:

  1. I guess I wasn't there. Im the one who took all the photos. lol

    ReplyDelete