Thursday, January 29, 2009

Rock Creek






















Since Sydney and I have been cooped up in the house lately due to weather we decided to get out and have some FUN!! Rock Creek in Little Rock has a great area for kids to play and interact with other kids and best of all its FREE! My sister and Kali came with the little ones and we had a blast. It was Parker's first time to go and I think he loved it. He didn't stop going the entire time. For some reason Sydney had to warm up to being there this time. I think it had something to do with it being so crowed. Once she got into it she was off! It was a great time and we can't wait to go again.

1 comment:

  1. She is such a sweetheart and I really hate that I am not close enough to get to join you guys when yall have her new adventures!!! Im sure she laughed alot (huh-huh-huh-huh...sheep laugh)
    I LOVE YALL AND MISS YOU EVERY DAY!

    ReplyDelete